Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Scratching my own itches

I'm not used to be itched physically everyday, but I felt the urgency to scratch something those last days.
As I work as a web application developer, we needed to manage many things at the same time (refactor a class, change a view etc...) and manage interruptions (Hey Francky, come here, there's something you have to elucidate to me in your logic... very frustrating when you're coding with fun!), a lot of post-it reminders glued in a board (see it on yahoo campus, it's exactly like that), boring hein ? Yes it is !
So, As I couldn't pay for a ready web app (see at 37signals.com) for project management and team collaboration (I'm living in Madagascar, a quite pretty country !! :) , I started to build my own app. And it brings fun everyday! Though it's not already fully complete, I use it while I build it step by step as my needs grow, so for now it includes notes, tasks management and project management.
The coolest of all ? In addition of the fact that I use it in our intenal projects, I use it also for planning it's own development (who said that self-logic is wrong ?), AND IT WORKS VERY WELL.
I'm very excited to share it on the cloud at a near future, but time is for deep thoughts and funny inspirations now, see you next ahh, I've fallen to forget, a gallery will come to show its' interface and how it works

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]