Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Music at Work ?

Are you fan of music at work ?
Some says it's bad some see it funny, and I'm one of those lasts. I don't really know in other sectors but we in our company (building websites and webapps) everyone has his headphone, so we can play music while working, isn't it cool ? yes its izzz !
Some favorites of mine ? Daft Punk and Modjo, I see funky house has something very close to programming, I don't really know why, but I just feel it in the air. The way instruments are arranged seems to me like a lines of harmonic code written by a very smart programmer, it's beautifull, concise, simple and understandable. So enjoy it !









Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]